Business Transactions And Corporate Formations
Your business may well be your largest asset, and as such, it will be a major part of your estate. Preserving the health of your business and its assets is essential to your well being and that of your family and employees. By developing a close, long-term relationship with an experienced Phoenix area business transactions attorney, you will ensure that you have chosen the most favorable form of business entity, that your business is up to date on all filings, and that you will always have experienced representation in contractual matters and business dispute litigation. Whether you are located in Arizona or reside out of state and have business interests here, the Phoenix area law firm of Gorman Law Group, PLC, can provide you with an extensive range of legal business transactional services, which include the following:
- Formation of the business entity as a limited liability company (LLC), corporation, S-corporation, limited liability partnership (LLP), sole proprietorship, or nonprofit (501c-3)
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Drafting and reviewing bylaws, articles of incorporation, and buy/sell agreements
- Tax planning, filing and dispute resolution
- Handling all legal aspects of business expansions
- Business succession planning
- Dissolving a business
Business-Related Estate Planning Services
In addition, we handle business transactions as a part of your estate planning, including
- Ensuring that your heirs and family will receive your business and personal assets according to your wishes
- Planning strategies to reduce or eliminate estate taxes when distributing both business and personal assets to your heirs
- Forming business trusts, including IDGTs
Your attorneys at Gorman Law Group, PLC, will go beyond setting up a plan for your business or estate; we will take every step the law allows to manage all of your estate, trust and business-related matters to protect your legacy as your assets transition to the next generation.
Call Gorman Law Group, PLC, today at 623-278-6102 to arrange a time to meet with us for a free consultation to learn more about ways we can help ensure the viability of your business and the protection of your business and personal assets. Our attorneys are thoroughly experienced in delivering skilled business transactional and estate planning legal services, with nearly thirty years of combined experience. We can meet with you in any one of our conveniently located offices in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sun City or Sun City West. We offer both weekday and evening appointments.