Planning For The ‘What-Ifs’

  1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Probate Litigation
  4.  » Will And Trust Contests

Helping You When Wills And Trusts Are Created Or Amended Outside The Law

When you have been shut out of a will or trust, how can you pursue a fair legal outcome that protects your full rights? When a will or trust is changed under circumstances that were unfair or illegal, who can help you pursue your rights against another party?

At the Arizona, law firm of Gorman Law Group, PLC, we are experienced litigators and have represented clients in hundreds of will contests and trust contests in Phoenix, Scottsdale and Sun City. Are you considering contesting a will or trust because:

  • A trustee didn’t do his or her job correctly, didn’t understand estate planning rules or was dishonest?
  • The person who wrote the will or trust not possess full testamentary capacity?
  • The will or trust was not executed properly?
  • Undue influence was used in changing or creating the will or trust?
  • The deceased person was not competent and did not understand what he or she was doing when the will or trust was created or changed.

We represent and litigate against fiduciaries, trustees, guardians, executors, conservators and other probate-related professionals and appointees, as well as against other beneficiaries.

Do you believe an advisor, a doctor, church member, adult child, caregiver or other exert undue influence regarding a will or trust? Did your spouse’s or partner’s family have an estate document changed under questionable circumstances, shutting you out as a beneficiary? Did Alzheimer’s, dementia, senility, blindness, heavy medication or other factors influence a will or trust change?

Contact Us

Contact attorney Andrew P. Gorman of Gorman Law Group, PLC for a no-charge discussion of your questions and concerns about will contests or trust contests. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover are available for weekday and evening appointments and operate five Arizona offices for your convenience. To contact us, call 623-278-6102.